Hebrew School teacher needed!
The IJC has a Hebrew School which meets 2-3 times a month on Saturday mornings from 10-12:30. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate teacher to join our staff.
Our program provides a warm and nurturing environment where children play, socialize, explore, create and develop a love of learning and of their identity as Jews.
In this role, we are seeking a teacher with:
- Experience of planning, organizing and delivering creative lessons
- Knowledge of teaching the Hebrew language
- The ability to teach the students core Jewish values such as kindness, respect, compassion and integrity.
- A willingness to be a part of our community and to participate in celebrations and events at the IJC.
- Knowledge of Jewish holidays, Shabbat, basic Hebrew blessings and songs
- Familiarity with liberal progressive denominations of Judaism
Interested candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org